Specialty foods prepped weekly for store pick-up or delivery across the Bay Area. Based on the nutrition principles of Weston Price Foundation for healthy fats, high quality proteins, bone broths, soups, and fermented foods.
Prepared foods featuring nourishing broths, soups, stews, sauces, cultured dishes and beverages. All made using local products, nearly all certified organic.
Organic pastured dairy and meat (and organ meats) and vegan options.
Weekly menu released for scheduled pre-order. In-store shopping availble Wed – Sat.
Eco-friendly glass jar containers with $1.50 deposit refunded upon return.
What to Order:
- Slow-cooked Bone broths for cooking and sipping
- Both vegetarian and meat soups and stews are wonderfully nourishing
- Load up on tinned high-Omega3 fish by Vital Choice: Sardines, Alaskan salmon, Atlantic mackerel, and more
- Cultured veggies, seasonal krauts, kim chi and other ferments are delicious and great for gut health and digestion.
- Pints of deliciously prepared pastured pork and grassfed beef (e.g. bolognese)
- Nutrient-dense offal like chicken liver pate or ground beef liver
- Robust selection of shrubs, delicious kombuchas, and kefir – even kvass!