A fine food eatery serving breakfast, lunch, Saturday brunch, and prepared food to go.
Beautifully sourced and composed dishes, prepared foods, and pantry items. Sandwiches on housemade foccacia bread are equally delicious when ordered as a salad.
Don’t miss pantry items like preserved meyer lemons, fermented veggies, housemade yogurt, dressings, and sauces.
What to Order:
- Pastured egg frittata (breakfast)
- Steel cut oats with crunchy amaranth (breakfast)
- Soft-cooked pastured egg & Housemade yogurt (all day)
- Hummus mezze plate
- Sandwich Salad.. or go half sandwich, half salad to indulge in a lil’ focaccia
- Fresh seasonal soup
- Daily specials often feature grass-fed beef or pastured meat with veggies. Eat hot or take cold for later
We won’t mention all the pastries or bakery items. 😉 They sometimes have buckwheat or other whole grain scones