Korean food & Charcoal BBQ highlighting home cooking & traditional flavors – made with local ingredients, modern flair, and painstaking techniques. Helmed by a chef duo, inside a modern, minimalist space. A memorable meal meant to be shared with others – Recommended for Omnivores.
Chef-perfected creative Korean BBQ, featuring long-fermented ingredients and special house marinades. It’s all made for you on the open central custom grill, fired by lychee wood charcoal that’s developed exclusively for the restaurant. Find fermented foods like kimchi and fermented soybeans throughout the menu. They’re nutrient-dense and great for your gut! Dinner only.
Reservations are a must – available up to 29 days in advance and released at 10:00 am each day. Limited walk-ins at 5pm or last seating (9:30/10pm) Co-Chef Corey Lee is also head of three-Michelin-star Benu, In Situ (closed 2021), and Mosieur Benjamin.
Note: some items may seem salty. The beef is corn-fed for 300 days (not exactly our preference). You can also find fish and chicken BBQ/grill options.
What to Order:
- Savory Egg Soufflé
- Pacific mackerel (high Omega-3) or other healthy fish on the grill
- Western mushrooms & Sweet corn (both on the grill
- Ssam (assorted beautiful lettuces to wrap your BBQ/grill items)
- 5-Year Doenjang and Clam Jjigae (house-fermented soybean stew)
- Seasonal vegetable bibimbap
- SHW Baechu Kimchi &/or other kimchi of choice