Organic sourdough bakery & deli using farm-fresh ingredients for delicious seasonal eating. In Lido Village.
Rye Goods passionately turns out small-batch daily goods using 100% organic ingredients like freshly-milled heritage flour, wild yeasts, and local produce.
While there’s a tantalizing assortment of naturally-leavened breads and pastries – Don’t neglect the daily soup or deli fridge with ever-rotating seasonal delights. If you time it right, you might even discover handmade ramen made from fermented toasted rye.You may encourter long lines during peak hours (e.g. midday Saturday) – a testament to their high-quality, delicious seasonal eats.
Limited Vegan options. Beer & wine. Woman-owned & ever-evolving, from food truck to garage bakery to Lido Village, to a 2nd location upcoming in Tustin, etc.
What to Order:
- Nourishing seasonal veggie soup
- Delicious and healthful sourdough breads like “five seed” or “porridge”
- Seasonal baked goods selections are a truly special indulgence
- Seasonal pickles in the fridge
- Specialty butters & jams
- Salads and handmade ramen, when available