**Sadly Closing after Aug 2022**
Inviting place to dine, shop, and relax along Oakland’s revitalized waterfront. Organic produce, local wares, and coffee bar. Weekend events
**Kitchen closes 2pm Mon – Thurs, but open all day Fri – Sun
Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner with seasonally changing menus driven by Bay Area local sustainable farmers and artisans.
Unique and spacious 15k square foot waterfront park + patio for outdoor dining. Evening events Th-Sun along the waterfront featuring live music, dance, and comedy.
100% organic produce, sustainable meats and dairy. Fresh daily grab and go sandwiches, wraps, salads and take & bake meals in fridge. Great selection of local and international beer and wine. Locally-roasted coffee and local Boichik Bagels on the menu. Organic chicken bone broth.
Located in the historic 9th Avenue Terminal Building.
What to Order:
- Hearty breakfast burritos and sammys are local favorites best shared or eaten over 2 meals –with some greenage on the side add spinach, roasted peppers, avocado, cilantro to burrito
- House salad with optional protein
- Herb-roasted chicken
- Grilled organic veggie skewers
- Seared black cod
- Picnic provisions like house charcuterie, artisan cheese, and more from their local selection
- Raw beef femer bones for pups on the weekends!