Neighborhood Korean superette with a rotating menu of traditional Korean fare with California sensibilities. Sourcing beautiful local food and offering homemade snacks and banchan and other takeaway specialty items.
Yes, you can dine in for lunch at a boutique grocery market! Homemade daily tasty snacks and Banchan. And of course… Kimchi! Featuring Organic specialty heirloom Asian vegetables from a small farm in Bolinas. Check website or shop for the daily offerings.
Natural wine by the glass and small-batch soju. Don’t miss specialty house-made condiments and pantry items to take home made by Queens or friends of Queens. The house Gochujang is reportedly the best you can get stateside. Also: artisan tea, salt, honey, Korean stock starters and more.
What to Order:
- Hand-pressed small batch Sesame oil (market)
- Yetnal Kimbap (with Marin Sun Farms beef)
- Dubu Jorim (tofu with Korean radish)
- House made fermented chili to take home.
- Gamtae salt (made from Korean seaweed) from
Note items with Kewpie mayo, which contains MSG.