“Refreshingly global”. Take your pick of plant-forward global cuisine — from Europe to Asia, the Phillipines, Latin America, to California and back.
A unique travel-inspired menu using fresh seasonal and local ingredients. Each dish pays homage to a global destination and bears the city name. Seats surround the open kitchen in this friendly, family owned spot.
Good variety of healthy whole plant-based ingredients including vegetables, grains, and beans. Tasty salads and vegetable “side trip” dishes plus larger “destination” mains and “upgrade” sides. We’re also fans of their organic tofu & miso, buckwheat noodles (soba), brown rice option, and sustainable seafood. Weekly dinner specials.
Excellent vegetarian and gluten-free options + Vegan accommodations.
What to Order:
- Fresh salad “side trips” like pomelo or santa maria
- gilroy, sauteed leafy greens with garlic & olive oil
- suwa, fresh organic miso soup
- malibu, nicoise salad dinner option with fresh touches
- ayacucho, grilled Market fish of the day
- braga, Portuguese green soup
- otsu, cold soba noodle dinner option (do add salad and/or green side trips!)
- Pan-seared tofu on the side (organic & locally-made)
Soba noodles are protein-rich, gluten-free, and tasty (our preferred noodles option), and we recommend substituting brown rice for white rice where indicated