Health-minded cafe providing nourishment, comfort & community since 2005. Julie’s specializes in loose-leaf tea and tonic herbal beverages, coffee/espresso, nutrient-rich foods, and inspired pastries, all made with sustainably-sourced quality ingredients.
Hand blended teas, house made meals, baked goods, specialty ferments, kombucha, and herbal products for take out or outdoor dining in the casual garden patio. Breakfast, lunch/brunch, and afternoon tea. Local Flying Goat coffee
House sauces, dressings, and krauts available in cold case, plus granola and more for retail – all provided in reusable glass jars with refundable deposit.
2-day pre-order available for quarts of homemade broth or soup, fresh-baked loaves and pies, etc.
Remarkable tea selection. Gluten-free and Vegan selections throughout.
Reusable containers for takeout orders available (adds $1.99+)
By Julie, a local tea & tonic herbs and flowers aficionado.
What to Order:
- Seasonal rotating grain bowl
- Chicken soup and bone broth
- Seasonal salads & specialty sauerkraut
- Housemade granola or chia pudding featuring house herbal infusion
- Housemade kombucha
- Specialty teas, like Ginger Pu-erh, brewed or by the ounce
- Kale salad featuring anti-inflammatory turmeric tahini dressing
- A proper Gibraltar (4oz), for espresso lovers