Wine Country Bar & Grill dedicated to exclusive local sourcing from local farms, ranches, and purveyors.
Rotating lunch and dinner menus featuring the surrounding seasonal bounty. Weekend brunch. A large spacious patio and welcoming service. Reserve indoor or outdoor dining via home page on website.
Pastured dairy: featuring local artisan cheese like Double 8 Dairy and more. Housemade charcuterie.
What to Order:
Meat-forward dishes may be shared or provide tasty leftovers for later – be sure to order ample vegetables!
- Seasonal soups like Heirloom tomato gazpacho
- Seasonal salads like stone fruit & little gems
- Spicy Thai BBQ Tempeh Salad
- Local rock cod
- Seasonal vegetable entrees
- The Sebastapol heirloom Gravenstein apple crisp begs a small taste or share, when in season (talk about hyper-local)