Homecooked German meals using local products and some lighter preparations.
We recommend placing a large order for pickup before 5pm. Bring your own bag(s)/box!
A beloved neighborhood gem by husband-wife duo hailing from Hamburg, Germany. Nourishing soups, salads, whole-wheat flax bread sandwhiches, and hearty grass-fed meat dishes. Dedicated to eco-friendly green business practices and whole ingredient cooking (nose-to-tail, root-to-shoot). Kids menu available (Kindermenu).
Don’t miss house made fresh-milled bread, yogurt, mayonaisse (in potato salad), soups, and more.
Also available for pre-order: chilled soups, dressings, dishes, light groceries, pantry items, unique German wines and beer, and more. (you can get German beer on tap in a quart jar)
What to Order:
- Rainbow trout with German potato salad(smoked salmon or grass-fed beef may be available)
- Weisskohlsalat, lightly pickled blanched cabbage
- Carrot-thyme salad
- Seasonal soups and mixed green salads
- Potato salad with mixed greens and pastured eggs
- 100% grass-fed lean beef Goulash