Tasteful dining celebrating California’s farmers, producers, and artisans. Lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch. Located in Marin County Mart.
A wide array of starters, salads, and mains, plus wood-fired pizza and selection of beer/wine and craft cocktails.
Pastured dairy: featuring local artisan purveyors like Double 8 Dairy cheese and soft serve.
Expansive renovated outdoor patio. Reserve via website.
Onsite bakery + market offering pantry & larder items plus wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages like kombucha.
What to Order:
Hit them up Monday – Saturday (Sunday’s ‘fried chicken’ day) for beautiful dishes like:
- Seasonal salads
- Chicken liver mousse for some nutrient-dense, mood-boosting B12
- Poached chicken salad (a vibrant beauty to behold)
- Roasted chicken or Seared salmon
- Seasonal vegetables like broccolini, carrots, beets, brussels sprouts, and more
- they offer cookie dough for the occasional home baking