Celebrating California’s farmers and producers. Located inside Marin County Mart.
Tasteful dining for lunch, brunch, and dinner. A wide array of starters, salads, and mains – plus wood-fired pizza and selection of beer/wine and craft cocktails.
Pastured dairy: featuring local artisan purveyors like Double 8 Dairy, offering cheese and soft serve.
Expansive renovated outdoor patio. Limited outdoor and indoor seating by reservation via website. Onsite bakery + market offering pantry & larder items plus wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages.
Curbside pickup available same day for orders placed before 6pm.
What to Order:
- Hit them up Monday – Saturday (Sunday’s ‘fried chicken’ day) for beautiful dishes like: Seasonal salads
- Chicken liver mousse for a nutrient-dense dose of mood-boosting B12
- Poached chicken salad (a vibrant beauty to behold)
- Roasted chicken or Seared salmon
- Seasonal vegetables like broccolini, carrots, beets, brussels sprouts, and more
- they offer cookie dough for the occasional home baking