Warm service and delightful meals featuring seasonal local ingredients, homemade pasta, and acclaimed craft cocktails. Sharing the love of Italian cuisine with the community.
We’re fans of the hyper-seasonal fresh antipasti and vibrant insalate here, featuring some nice leafy greens and even fresh-snipped herbs from their Sicilian herb garden. Do be sure to eat the pretty, bitter greens that come plated with appetizers like gamberoni or mozerella con prosciouto! Don’t overlook sides/contorni either! Secondi and pastas make great plates to share or save leftovers for later.
Outdoor patio seating. Grass-fed beef, Organic chicken. Happy hour. Dinner.
What to Order:
- Fresh seasonal antipasti like grilled artichoke!
- Gamberoni (grilled prawns with frisee)
- Arugula & Radicchio salad
- Roasted beets salad
- Sides like Cannellini beans in EVOO & extra Vegetables
- Grass-fed beef meatballs (Polpette)
- Healthy fish dishes when available (avoid large fish like swordfish)