Locally sourced hyper-seasonal American cuisine — celebrating America’s Seasons with Colorado ingredients. Morning, noon, and night. Inside the Hyatt Centric Downtown
While healthy options may be found throughout the menus, we tend to favor dinner, with ample vegetables, shareables, and healthy fish. Weekend brunch and daily breakfast feature pastured eggs with options for salad greens. 🙂 Lunch offers a variety of salads. A daily grab & go counter opens at 7am.
Intentional sourcing from local producers honoring the health of humans, land, and animals. Chemical-free, nutrient-dense produce. 100% grass-fed lamb and beef, and pastured pork. Locally-made non-GMO tofu.
What to Order:
- Lamb hash with pastured egg and salad (brunch)
- Muslei with oats & almond milk (breakfast)
- Seasonal veggie dishes
- Mixed lettuces salad
- Baby beet salad (lunch, optional grilled shrimp or tofu)
- Artisan cheese board (dinner)
- Rocky Mountain Trout (dinner)
- Wild salmon (seasonal)